The Holiday season is back again! Time for festive carols, celebrations, and twinkling lights. There is one thing that we have been following up as a tradition is sending Christmas cards to your friends and family.
With the ongoing pandemic, many families are not opting for gatherings this year. It makes Christmas cards an even more favorable way of expressing your feelings to your loved ones.
Not everyone is very expressive with their words, and if you are that someone, this article is for you. We have come up with short Christmas quotes, Christmas card ideas, and Christmas card messages. These messages will help you express your love & gratitude in a few words. If you don’t want to use them for your cards completely, they are an excellent place to begin with.
In this article, we have Christmas card saying, Christmas card ideas, and Christmas card messages. Let’s begin!
Part 1: What to write in a Christmas card?
Depending on your relationship with the person you are sending your card to and the current circumstances, your Christmas quotes will change. We will give you a basic outline that will help you come up with more customized Christmas cards of your own.
So, what to write in a Christmas card?
· A Christmas Greeting
Your Christmas card message should begin with sweet greetings that go well with the festive vibe of the season. To begin your Christmas card message, you can go with a Christmas wish such as “Happy Holidays” or “Merry Christmas” that will serve as a perfect opening for the customization part of your Christmas card.
· Personalized Messages
This is where you get to be as creative as you want. Depending on who you are sending your Christmas card to, you can come up with a heartfelt message. For instance, you can go with something cheerful yet appropriate message for a colleague or a business associate, or funny Christmas quotes for someone you know will enjoy a fun Christmas message.
· Sign Your Christmas Cards
Now, this is an essential part of your Christmas card that people often skip. If you are sending your Christmas card on behalf of your entire family, it is a good idea to sign your card. Maybe attach a happy picture of your family or a picture with the recipient of your card.
Part 2: Christmas card ideas
Now that we are clear with the Christmas card sayings to go with the Christmas card, we can get into Christmas card ideas.
In this section, we will be talking mostly about the type of Christmas cards you can buy or make for your loved ones.
· Embroidered Christmas Card
Well, this is the type of card for people you adore the most and who deserves the most in the world. Because embroidered Christmas cards are the hardest to create and will definitely test your stitching skills. You can also mix your stitching with some artificial Christmas elements and make it even more beautiful.
· Easy Christmas Cards
If you are in a hurry and still want an adorable card with funny Christmas quotes for your loved ones, washi tape cards are the ones for you. These are the easiest ones to make. You just buy a washi tap and stick pieces or parts of it in any way you like on your Christmas cards. In no time, you’ll have a beautiful Christmas card for your loved ones in no time.
Now, just write your favorite Christmas quotes or Christmas card saying and you are all set to send it over to your loved ones.
· Snow Globe Cards
These are the perfect type of Christmas cards for grandparents to send to their grandparents. They are easy & safe to make, they look beautiful, and you can include your funny Christmas quotes to make it even more personalized for your loved ones. Just drop in your kid’s picture with the adorable snow globe and that’s it!
Part 3: Christmas card massage
Now that we know what to write in a Christmas card and how to make a Christmas card of your own, let’s get into some of the Christmas Quotes and Christmas card saying you can use this year.
· Funny Christmas Quotes
You can include these funny Christmas quotes either within your personalized Christmas quote message or as a standalone message for your loved ones.
- Christmas Claus for a celebration.
- There’s snowbody as awesome as you!
- My favorite part of this holiday season is to blame it for my weight gain. Merry Christmas!
- I was putting so much thought into getting you a Christmas gift that it’s too late now to get you one.
- May the gifts you give be a ton, and the ones you receive a few. Have a happy holiday season!
· Classic Christmas Card Sayings
You can use these classic Christmas card saying and Christmas quotes if you can’t think of anything else. These classic Christmas quotes have got your back!
- Ho Ho Ho! Santa says you’ve been great this year. Merry Christmas!
- Sending love and holiday wishes from ours to yours. Merry Christmas!
- May the spirit of Christmas be with you throughout the upcoming New Year. Merry Christmas!
- Wishing you great health, loads of happiness, and love this Holiday Season. Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas with lots of love to you and your family.
- For Colleagues/Business Associates
- Depending on how connected you are with your colleagues and business associates, you can either choose the Christmas quotes from the above segments or something formal from this one.
- Merry Christmas! Looking forward to a successful new year!
- Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and warm wishes for 2021!
- May your good cheer last throughout the next year.
The holiday season is all about showing how much you love your family and friends. Use these Christmas ideas, Christmas card ideas, and Christmas quotes to express your love and gratitude to your loved ones. So, what are you waiting for? Get started on your Christmas cards right away!