How to use Wondershare PixStudio? Learn the step by step guide below
I have problems when uploading Images to PixStudio?
Only pictures that meet the requirements for uploading can be uploaded. If your image meets the requirements but still hasn't been uploaded, please check it as follows:
Image file name: Make sure the file format is JPG or PNG;
- Web browser: Check if your web browser is updated, if not. You can also try uploading images by different browsers. The most compatible browser is Chrome, Firefox, and Safari;
- Network connection: The network connection may be unstable when uploading. Try to re-upload using a faster and more stable network;
- Corrupt file: If the file is corrupt, try to save a copy of it before re-uploading;
- Insufficient cloud storage: Check your cloud storage is enough to upload more images.
How to solve the upload timeout problem?
- Check if your pictures meet the upload requirements;
- Check file sizes and dimensions. Make sure the file is less than 10MB;
- Update your browser to the latest version;
- Reduce the number of open tabs in the browser you are using;
- Refresh your Internet connection. You can also try to connect to an alternative network;
- Clear browser history or cache. Accumulated cookies may cause problems.
What should I do when unable to download?
When thumbnails cannot be displayed on the download screen or the download icons cannot be used, you can cancel the download and click download again.
What should I do when the background image is cut after downloading?
If the background image of your design is cropped after downloading, you can do the following:
- Select the background image;
- Click the "Crop" icon from the top toolbar;
- Drag the image to adjust the area to be reserved;
- Click the "Finish" button below the top toolbar;
- Save your design;
- Download your design file.
How to solve the elements dislocation in the design?
Different browsers may cause elements to appear differently. If an element in the design appears to have a size and position deviation during the download, try viewing and downloading it again in a different browser. If the problem cannot be resolved, try the following.
- Log out of your account and log in again;
- Open the design file;
- Zoom in and preview the file to see if all the elements are in place. Recalibration is required in case of dislocation;
- Make sure you have a stable Internet connection so that any changes you make are completely saved;
- Select elements in the design to check if they are in the composition. If you are in a combination, click the undo combination icon from the editor toolbar. If they don't combine, make sure they don't;
- (Optional) Clear accumulated browser history, cookies, and caches, as they sometimes may cause problems;
- Download your design again.
If the above does not solve the problem, please ask our support team for help.
Why my downloaded design file is fuzzy?
- Check the quality of the images you upload to your design. Using low-quality images will cause the design file to blur. High-quality photos from 300dpi are preferred;
- The file format you choose when downloading affects the quality of your design. Here are the available file types and their descriptions:
- JPG/JPEG is very useful for saving images of small file sizes. It is commonly used for network use and produces the lowest resolution design file;
- PNG is ideal for saving line drawings, text, and ICONS in small file sizes. It is also a common option for web uploads;
- The PDF standard is ideal for viewing multi-page, text-heavy files;
- For best results when uploading to social media, download your design using the PNG file type;
- Please select the highest quality for JPG format file downloading;
- The use of filters can lead to a decrease in the sharpness of design images. You can delete the filter and check again if the file is clear.